GSE Team

GSE Team
Yvonne Woutersen, Ross Paterson, Shelley Bishop, Brian Burrough, Helen Mumby

Friday, October 8, 2010

Shelley Bishop - Team Member

I am a 26yr old primary school teacher from Hamilton, New Zealand.

My family and I moved to New Zealand 13 yrs ago, from South Africa.

I enjoy being busy, and love creating things! I studied art for many years at school and during my time at university. I also enjoy being creative through sewing and cooking. I play field hockey, and enjoy other sports. I especially love being out doors and enjoying nature.

I love to travel. I have been so fortunate to have visited Delhi in India, New York and Philadelphia in America, and most recently I travelled through Europe, before living in Tanzania for 4 months in 2009.

I am passionate about education and using it to change the futures of Africa’s poor.

I loved my time in Tanzania and look forward to returning there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment