GSE Team

GSE Team
Yvonne Woutersen, Ross Paterson, Shelley Bishop, Brian Burrough, Helen Mumby

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Helen Mumby - Team Member

I am 25 years old and have almost completed my studies to be a high school teacher. I grew up in rural Taranaki but I have lived in Hamilton for the last couple of years.
I have many interests; I like to play netball, spending time with my friends and family, and am involved in leading a local Girl Guide unit. I am also an International Exchange Coordinator for EF foundation exchange students, which I really enjoy because I love learning about other cultures and languages.
I have lived and worked overseas in Japan and America previously and was lucky enough to spend 2 weeks volunteering in Cambodia a couple of years ago which was an extremely rewarding experience. I am really looking forward to going to Tanzania and am excited about the opportunities to try new things that I may find on this trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment